Call for Workshop Proposals
Workshop Chairs: Stefan Roth and Laura Leal-Taixe
Proposal Deadline: February 19, 2018
Notification by: March 29, 2018
Workshop dates: Saturday 8th, Sunday 9th, Friday 14th.
Location: Technical University of Munich, Germany.
We solicit proposals for workshops that will be held together with the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2018) in Munich.
We welcome proposals on emerging topics that are anticipated not able to be fully explored in the main conference. The purpose of workshops is to provide a comprehensive forum and encourage in-depth discussion of various technical and application issues in our research field. Workshop registration, venue, as well as proceedings will be handled as part of the main conference by the ECCV organizers.
Since both space and time are limited, we expect the selection process to be competitive. The topic coverage, the proposers’ credential, the interested audience, and relevance of the topic will all be considered in the selection process. Proposers may be asked to provide additional information, modify part of the proposals, or combine with another one.
Since the camera-ready deadline is set to be July 25, 2018, the proposers must come with a submission/review schedule that meets this deadline.
Proposals should be submitted by email to email@example.com by February 14th 2018. The candidate workshop organizers will be notified of the decision by March 29th.
Proposals should be in PDF format and include the following information:
- Workshop title.
- Proposers’ names, titles, affiliations, and primary contact email.
- Topics that will be covered.
- Relevance to the computer vision community
- Relevance to the multimedia community
- Experience that make the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop.
- Rough program outline (including preference for half- or full-day event, estimated numbers of orals, posters, and invited talks).
- Names and bios of any tentative/confirmed invited speakers
- Anticipated target audience as well as expected number of attendees.
- Description of how this proposal relates to previous workshops at CVPR/ICCV/ECCV (be as specific as possible).
- Any special space or equipment requests.
For any questions, please contact the workshop chairs, Stefan Roth and Laura Leal-Taixé, via firstname.lastname@example.org